Get involved and make a difference at your local Club.
Our clubs need all the skills and talents you, as a volunteer, can offer us. We want to provide a fun environment where you can teach your skills to our club members and create lasting experiences. Individuals, families, and groups of all sizes are welcome to volunteer at Clubs. In addition, we always encourage potential volunteers to suggest games and activities that are fun, exciting, and safe for Club members. If you are interested in sharing your activity with the Club, please email the Volunteer Coordinator.
Engage your employees in volunteer opportunities at our Clubs! Volunteering at your local Boys & Girls Club is fun and rewarding way to bring your employees together and get involved in your community. To learn more about our corporate volunteering options and plan an event for your business, reach out to Leslie Durham Volunteer and Community Engagement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
The onboarding requirements to volunteer are:
- Submit a volunteer application
- Set up a Zoom interview with Volunteer Coordinator
- Complete Preventing Child Abuse training
- Be fully vaccinated
- Pass a background check
The time commitments are:
- Club Programming: You would provide programmatic support for the Club kids. Programs include homework help, fitness activities, social-emotional learning, and much more. The expectation is to provide at least 10 service hours from 2:30 pm - 6:30 pm throughout 3 days each week for at least 8 weeks; each shift must be at least 2 hours long.
- Snack and Meal Serving: You would serve snacks and meals to Club kids. The expectation is to provide approximately 4 service hours from 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm (snack) or 5:00 pm - 6:30 (dinner) throughout 2 days each week for at least 8 weeks; each shift must be for the entire meal service.
This template controls the elements:
FOOTER: Footer Title, Footer Descriptions
CUSTOM MENU: Images and columns into header main menu submenu items
* This message is only visible in administrative mode