Families are stronger when they are together.
Our House becomes a home for families so they can stay close by their hospitalized child at little or no cost.
Please understand that RMH runs at full capacity. Our goal is to be able to provide a room for every family. However, we are not always able to accommodate all requests.
Nearby hospitals or resource centers provide a backup plan in case the House is full during your visit. They will provide you and your family with information of nearby hotels and accommodations in the area.
Please call 650-123-1234 for more information.
There are four requirements to be eligible for a room at the House:
1) The child/patient must be receiving in-patient or out-patient treatment at the nearby hospitals or resource centers.
2) The child/patient must be 18 years or younger, though children who have stayed at the House prior to their 18th birthday are able to use our facilities until they reach age 21.
3) The family must live at least 50 miles away from the House. The distance requirement can be modified under certain conditions.
4) A pregnant woman with a diagnosed fetal anomaly who meets all other eligibility requirements.
Please take a moment to read our House Guidelines.
Completing this documentation is not a reservation and does NOT guarantee a room. Once completed, your information is automatically added to our wait list. If a room is available, you will be contacted directly.
Please take a moment to read our House Guidelines. It is mandatory you read and undertstand them.
This template controls the elements:
FOOTER: Footer Title, Footer Descriptions
CUSTOM MENU: Images and columns into header main menu submenu items
* This message is only visible in administrative mode