New Tooele Club
Breaking Barriers For Youth
We are opening a new Club site in Tooele where all programs will be housed!
Our new Club is a work in progress at 310 South Main St, Tooele, UT 84074.
We are celebrating 20 years of serving kids and teens and Tooele with a new home for our after-school and summer programs.
January 2023 - April 2023: Public announcement and remodeling work begin.
May 2023: Grand opening of the new Club for all-day summer programs and after-school programming.
The new Tooele Club meets the need for increased capacity while also boasting new state of the art amenities to give kids a positive and safe environment to learn and grow. New features in our Tooele Club will include:
- Dedicated gym for games and sports
- Full Teen Center with a lounge, computers, classrooms, gaming and more
- Quiet study rooms with computers for Power Hour homework help
- Fully functional Kitchen for nutritious snacks and meals
- Game rooms to play in and make new friends
- A multipurpose room for STEM and arts programs
- Private space for prevention programming such as drug and alcohol prevention, and dating violence prevention that keeps kids and teens safe
Over 1 in 4 people in Tooele experience mental health struggles – the highest ratio in Utah and far above national averages. A larger facility with private offices will allow us to expand a partnership with WholeKids Utah to increase access to behavioral wellness classes and therapeutic services to youth in all of Tooele County!
Learn More About The Club
This is an amazing opportunity for the Tooele Club, our kids, and our community. I am so thankful for the continued relationship with Tooele City and the positive impact the Club has had on the families we serve in Tooele. I am so excited about the opportunities that we will be able to provide.
The design of our new Club is perfect for growth. Some of our biggest wishes and dreams are to be a community hub, a place where families and community groups feel welcome, invited, and safe. We look forward, as a staff, to being able to offer new experiences and services for our youth in this new building.
Through our amazing partnership with Whole Kids, we will be able to offer therapy sessions for our youth who are struggling with mental health issues, right on site! We are looking forward to seeing the positive impact this will have on the mental health of our youth. We will have a community pantry, where individuals and families can come and pick up a monthly food bag without embarrassment and with discretion. We want to open up the opportunity for other non-profit organizations to come and experience Club. And, we want to open our doors for some private community events.
We want this amazing building to be a constant, a home away from home for our youth, and a permanent Boys & Girls Club building for generations to come.
- WholeKids Emotional Wellness is thrilled to be able to provide services to kids and families in the Tooele community through our partnership with Boys and Girls Club. This partnership will allow more access to families of youth needing mental health services and emotional support along with tools and resources for increased well-being, healing, trauma support, and education.
We are proud to work with our design and construction partners:
Architect: Kris Pasker, PGA&W Architects
General Contractor: Justin Quillen, Quillen Construction
Information Technology Design: NPCE Technology
Total Project Goal $2,702,000
Building Cost and Renovations
Funds Raised to date $1,774,000
Left to Raise $928,000
Thank you to our Donors:
George S. and Dolores Doré Eccles Foundation
- For more information about the Tooele Boys & Girls Club, email email@example.com or call 435-224-9300.
This template controls the elements:
FOOTER: Footer Title, Footer Descriptions
CUSTOM MENU: Images and columns into header main menu submenu items
* This message is only visible in administrative mode