Sugar House Summer Camp
Summer registration begins on April 2nd at the Sugar House Club. For more information, please call (801) 484-0841.
All registration will need to be done in person at the Sugar House Club. There will be no online registration. First come first serve.
Child Care Summer Program
The Sugar House Boys & Girls Club provides a fun and affordable summer camp for kids ages 4 through 12. Campers will spend their summer having a blast with our:
- full size gym
- fully equipped computer lab and technology center
- programs created just for kids by experts at Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- a dedicated staff of trained Youth Development Professionals
- breakfast, lunch, and healthy snack provided daily
Fun activities and field trips will keep campers active and engaged, and our Summer Brain Gain program will make sure they are sharp and ready for school in the fall.
Ages: 4 - 12
Hours: 6:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Cost: $105 per week + $25 registration fee + $50 field trip fee
Dates: June 7 - August 14
* One week unpaid vacation allowed during summer program.
Teen Summer Program
The Sugar House Club also offers fun and affordable summer programs for teens. Teen Club members enjoy:
- Teen computer lab
- Homework help
- Field trips
- College and career prep
- Character and leadership development
- Pool, foosball, and air hockey in the Games Room
- Much more!
Full Day: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Half Day: 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Full Day: $50 per week + $20 membership fee
Half Day: $20 membership fee
Ages: 13 - 18 (grades 7 - 12)
Dates: June 11 - August 10
* Weekly optional field trip fees apply to both full day and half day options.
For more information about Summer Camp at the Sugar House Boys & Girls Club, call 801-484-0841, or email Jaimie Dunn, Club Director, at email@example.com.