The process to become a volunteer may take a couple of weeks.
ADULT VOLUNTEERS must complete the following before volunteering at any of our sites:
- volunteer application (click here)
- attend a volunteer orientation (times below)
- background check ($16),
- reference checks, and
- interview with volunteer coordinator
YOUTH VOLUNTEERS (15-18 years old*) must complete the following before volunteering at any of our sites:
- volunteer application (click here for application)
- membership form (can be picked at any of our Clubs)
- meet with teen director at preferred Club
*Youth under 18 years old may serve court ordered community service at our Clubs. See the Teen Director at any of our Clubs.
Any questions about the process may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
*PLEASE NOTE: We are not accepting any applications for adult court-ordered community service hours.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Salt Lake has zero-tolerance for abuse & neglect of any child.
Upcoming Orientation Times
All orientation sessions will be held at Boys & Girls Club of Greater Salt Lake admin office at Creekside High School building – 5030 South Jones Court, Murray 84107 (corner of Jones Court and Myrtle Ave).
2018 Orientation Dates
There are no orientations during December.
|October 25||5 pm|
|November 7||5 pm|
|November 15||4:30 pm|