Back 2 School Season is Here!
Boys & Girls Clubs change lives!
When school is out, Clubs are in! Over 1,500 kids come through our doors every day, and our goal is to provide every single one of them with a place to become something great. We believe that every child should have the same opportunity for success, no matter their background. At our Clubs, kids have access to academic resources, as well as caring and supportive adult mentors to help them stay on track. Our Clubs help young kids build a love of learning and help teens graduate from high school with a plan for a great future!
This Back2School season, we are committed to providing a variety of programs for youth in the Greater Salt Lake area, including:
- Power Hour, which provides homework help and tutoring
- diplomas2Degrees, a college-readiness program
- CareerLaunch®, which introduces young people to the world of work
- Money Matters: Make it Count™, a financial literacy program
- Graduate for Más, which supports Club teens in graduating from high school and preparing for college
- SMART Girls and Passport to Manhood, which help kids build self-esteem, treat others with respect, and make good choices
The Need for Afterschool Programs
Kids spend 80% of their waking hours outside of school - and how they spend this time has a major impact on their future!
Donate Today to help create Great Futures
This Back2School season, your donation helps fund educational programs, purchase school supplies, and so much more!
Visit our donation portal and change a life today.
Comcast Internet Essentials
Access to resources like reliable internet is a big part of building a Great Future! Comcast's Internet Essentials program has connected more than six million low-income individuals and families to low-cost, high speed internet service, including over 88,000 Utahns.
To learn more about Internet Essentials, including how Comcast is helping families, students, parents, seniors, and veterans in Utah get ready to pursue their dreams and careers, please visit their local blog.