Spence Eccles Club
Now at our new location: 141 N. 600 W., Salt Lake City, UT 84116
|Club Director:||Maren Milleremail@example.com||801-531-7652|
|Juniors Program Director:||Alexis Matthewsfirstname.lastname@example.org||801-531-7652|
|Teen Program Director:||Manny Riakemail@example.com||801-531-7652|
About the Spence Eccles Club
This brand new facility will serve Salt Lake City's Marmalade and Capitol West neighborhoods. Breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner are served daily.
New features in this modern Clubhouse include:
- Full size gym
- Fully equipped computer lab and technology center
- Outdoor activity space
- Program curriculum developed by experts at Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- A dedicated staff of trained Youth Development Professionals
- Meals and healthy snacks provided daily
The Eccles Boys & Girls Club is closed one week before and one week after the summer program.
Join the Club!
Download a registration form in English or Spanish and return it to the Club.
For more information about the Eccles Boys & Girls Club, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-531-7652.
|Juniors Program||Teen Program|
|Ages:||1st Grade to 6th Grade||7th Grade to 12th Grade|
|Hours:||Monday through Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM||Monday through Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM|
|Cost:||$20 per summer*||$20 per summer*|
|*Free for those staying in a motel or shelter.||*Free for those staying in a motel or shelter.|
|Dates:||June 8 - August 7, 2020||June 8 - August 7, 2020|
|Program Director:||Alexis Matthews||Manny Riak|
COVID-19 Restrictions & Information
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, we are implementing special safety procedures at our Clubs.
- Only staff and Club members are allowed in the building
- Parents can call the Club or ring for service inside the first set of doors
- All youth must have their temperature taken and will not be admitted to the Club if they are ill
- Parents must report if anyone in the household tests positive for COVID-19
- The Club will close if:
- Salt Lake County issues another stay-home order, or,
- If anyone in the program (staff or youth) test positive for the virus